Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tropical open house party at Fusion Saturday, June 30

When I started this blog one thing I did not want to do was give free advertising to what I considered overbuilt high-density housing. I know better now - one little blog is not going to have an impact one way or another. The housing market is what it is, and huge forces have been set in motion to drive it to its destination.

Therefore, I might as well tell you that Centex is having a Tropical theme open house party at their Fusion condos, where you'll get to tour the models.

Saturday, June 30, 11 AM - 4 PM
5513 149th Place
Hawthorne, California

Speaker, Hawthorne Mayor Larry Guidi

I am going to try and go in the early afternoon. I figure with a crowd of people there I won't get pounced on by a salesman so that would be an excellent time to look around. If any fellow bubble bloggers or blog readers are planning to go, maybe I'll see you there!

Unfortunately Google maps does not point to the correct location when I type in that address, so if you are unsure of where it is, head for Aviation Blvd and Marine. Fusion is above the intersection (north), on the right side (east side) of Aviation. I assume there will be flags and balloons and sign twirlers so you can't possibly miss it.

3 Comments:

Blogger wannabuy said...

I wish that we had read the blog yesterday, I was by Fusion in the middle of the day. If nothing else, to say "hi!"

How did it go?
Neil

10:50 AM, July 01, 2007  
Blogger bearmaster said...

Neil, I ended up not going. If anybody here had said they were going, I probably would have made an effort to go to meet them, but Saturday's my normal big cooking day and I was glued in the kitchen all afternoon.

12:39 PM, July 01, 2007  
Blogger deanjonestrader said...

Reading their slogan, "It takes energy to live in the city, and people who live at Fusion live with energy. They're going places, they're involved in their lives..." --- I love it, It should be re-scribed,

"It takes energy to UNDERSTAND THEIR FINANCING... ", and dunno about what places they are going.

10:34 PM, July 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dogmation